As participants in a missions coordinated by Grace Fellowship, members of Hunt’s cook casseroles according to a set recipe, freeze them, and deliver them to Hunt’s for subsequent delivery to Grace and then to the programs listed below.
The women of the Women’s Fellowship Breakfast invite any COOK to join us in the CASSEROLE MINISTRY.
- Why: Provide food for …
- Martha’s Place – transitional housing for women coming out of drug treatment and addiction
- The JACQUES Initiative at the University of Maryland Hospital – a program with a holistic care model that provides long-term treatment for people infected with HIV
- Earl’s Place – housing and supportive services for men who were formerly homeless
- When: Once a month, usually the first Wednesday
- What: A recipe will be published in the newsletter and on the Missions page of this website. You can also choose from any of the following recipes: